There is nothing like the smell of chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven, well, except the smell of brownies or cinnamon oatmeal cookies!
With our mix sampler, you can have all three!
We took the guess work out of making delicious baked goods while giving you the reigns to make them your way.
All of our mixes show 4 different options to make the same mix - using butter, a vegan butter, coconut butter combined with coconut oil, or applesauce (for those with severe food allergies). But whichever way you choose to make our mix, they are delicious!!
Our mixes are made in a completely allergen-free facility.
The bags are 10.58 oz and make about 17-20 cookies, depending on the size.
Some notes on making our mixes:
- Butter will yield the most traditional chocolate chip or brownie cookies.
- Applesauce will yield a very dense, almost "rubbery" (for lack of a better word) texture.
- If you use coconut butter and coconut oil, be sure to use an electric mixer and blend the coconut until soft before adding the dry mix.
- Be sure to follow the bake temperatures shown on the bags. Coconut must be cooked at 280 degrees or below to avoid a soupy mess!
- Be sure to cool the cookies thoroughly before handling them, especially the ones made with coconut. You want them to bring them to room temperature so they can be picked up without issue.
- Parchment paper will help you achieve an evenly baked cookie.
- An insulated baking sheet is also ideal.
- Place the baking sheet in the center of your oven.
- For a peppermint brownie, just replace the vanilla extract with peppermint extract and reduce a bit so it's not too strong.
Questions or need help: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Bags (1 bag of each flavor) $24.00 ($8.00 per bag)
6 Bags (2 bags of each flavor) $42.00 ($7.00 per bag)
9 Bags (3 bags of each flavor) $56.25 ($6.25 per bag)
12 Bags (4 bags of each flavor) $72.00 ($6.00 per bag)